Lionel Train Collection For Sale

Hello
I have a Lionel train collection for sale. This belonged to my step-father who passed away five years ago. His father worked for The
Chicago & North Western Railroad, which sparked my step-father's interested in trains. He was born in 1926 and had been collecting Lionel since he was a young boy.
The collection has many desirable items and we would prefer to sell it as a whole. This collection is located in the northern Illinois area, about an hour's drive west of Chicago. Go to this website for more info...
http://www.rockford.com/donhesso/lionel.htm
Thanks Don