Wanted: Funaro & Camerlengo Boonton Coach Kits

I'm looking to buy a few of the resin kits of a Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Boonton coach. These were put out by Funaro & Camerlengo and were cast in cream
colored (or yellow) resin. Kit must be complete (all parts present even if it's been started.)
I'm willing to pay $25.00 per kit, plus shipping.
Dave Rutan snipped-for-privacy@nac.net
--
Modeling the D.L.& W. Sussex Branch
http://dlw-sussexbranch.com/modeling_index.html