Collection for Sale

Large collection of unmade and part made pastic model kits for sale. Diverse range from Airfix 'Classic Ships' range to a 1964 'Aurora' Buffalo. Some boxes damaged, others like new. Also a fair number of diecast miniatures, Corgi, Lledo etc.

What is the best way to advertise them? A list can be made available soon

any email enquiries to snipped-for-privacy@thermatech.demon.co.uk Do not use 'reply'

Reply to
O--X--O

send the list to everyone here who requests it. i would look. if the prices are good, i would buy.

I am selling my collection of over 200 kits. I am not going to stop building but pretty much have to thin out the collection.

Jim

Remove "NOSPAM" for private reply

Reply to
darkwing104

I need to go into detail. I am looking for someone who buys collection in the Florida Panhandle / Alabama area. Will provide a list on request.

Jim

Reply to
darkwing104

Check the back of any Fine Scale mmodelr magazine and you'll find a list of people willing to buy collections.

Reply to
Drew Hill