Large collection of Lionel trains and accessories for sale

"O" Gauge Lionel trains and accessories for sale. Post War and Modern Era. All items are in excellent condition and in their original
boxes. They were never used! Over 500 items to be sold. <a href="http://thechessroom.net/trains /" target="_blank">Click here</a> to view the list.
Be sure to bookmark the website and check back often as many more items will be added!
Thanks for looking! Scott
Very sorry about the botched message.
Please click here to view the list: http://www.thechessroom.net/trains /
ScottK wrote:

Why only excellent condition if they were never used? How dusty are they?
Rob
Hello Rob,

Oh, they're not dusty. Maybe I should of said mint. I'm actually posting these trains for a friend who is liquidating his father's collection. So I used some wording he had on his flyer that he's been distributing at train shows. Neither of us are collectors so I don't know how clueless we may be. But, the intention of the website was to attract potential buyers, get them all the information on the item(s) they're interested in, and then consider their offer. I don't expect anyone to email me saying "Hey, I want item 34921, where do I send the $998?"
Scott