FS/FT Diorama Accessories, Figure, and kit

Hello,

I have gone through my collection and have the following for sale or trade (see wants at bottom), US only please, Money Orders only please. All are

1/35 scale, condition as noted.

Figures: (all sealed in original bags/boxes, resin except last item): Yanks #9603 US Walking P.O.W.'s (2 figures) $5

Panzer Concepts #4004 Sdkfz. 251 driver in winter dress $3

Yanks #9602 US Recon Group (3 figs., 2 standing complete, 1 seated missing one arm/hand and other hand) $6

Dynasty #35012 Welcom! farmer and grandaughter (2 figs) normandy '44. $5

Jaguar #63083 British Red Devil w/ captive (note: only german prisoner is here, Red Devil para is not.) $3

Ultracast #35026 American Tank crewman $3 (seated on turret)

Verlinden #727 US Infantry w/ overcoat european (2 figs) $5

Verlinden #311 British WW2 Tank Crew (3 partial figs), $5

DML #6148 US Army Airborne Operation Varsity (4 plastic figs) $4

Diorama Accessories: Verlinden #371 .30 cal Machineguns (2 pcs) $4

Verlinden #1447 Red Bricks (ceramic bricks) $4

Kurton Products #KD-6 Dragon's Teeth, eight ceramic teeth, some chipping, all intact otherwise and sealed. $7

Verlinden Various cardstock roadsign sheets: Allied Road Signs / Normandy to Berlin (2 items, one sealed, one not sealed, both perfect German Commercial Signs A.O.(slight creases on one side) French Commercial Signs (mint, sealed) $10 takes all, $3 each otherwise.

Verlinden #1145 Cobblestone Sheet section (resin) two items separately bagged, $15 takes both, $8 each.

unknown manufacturer Cobblestone street section, possibly older verlinden, unsealed but in perfect condition. $6

Ceramic Diorama Buildings: Custom Dioramics #1118 Shop Interior /Archway Ruin, outer wrapper sleeve has been torn, kit complete and unbuilt. $10

Custom Dioramics #136 Berlin Street Corner (unbuilt, complete but be aware this was sold before the trend of also including an actual photo on the box of actual contents, so there are things like oil drums and some boxes that were never part of the kit). $10

Custom Dioramics #123 Ruined Post Office(unbuilt, complete but be aware this was sold before the trend of also including an actual photo on the box of actual contents, so there are things like oil drums and some boxes that were never part of the kit). $10

Kit: DML M4A3 (76) W HVSS Sherman WW2, no decals, otherwise complete. $15

All items shipped USPS or UPS you pick, shipping to be determined on buyers location. US only, Money Orders only, no cash, no checks please. I respond to all questions so feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

Items I'm interested in trading for:

1/48 and 1/32 modern jet resin accessories (KMC, Paragon, True Details, etc.

1/48 and 1/32 modern aircraft kits, Hasegawa, Tamiya, R/M, etc.

1/48 and 1/32 modern aircraft decal sheets

Issues #1, 4, 18, and 19 of World Airpower Journal

various Detail and Scale books as well as In Actions

Again, modern aircraft subjects only for trade.

*Make me an offer on the whole lot of the items for sale and if I accept I'll include free UPS shipping.*

Brian Whitworth snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Reply to
Brian Whitworth

Sale Pending on all items, thanks for your offers.

Reply to
Brian Whitworth