Vintage Boxtop Art - Great Kit Nostalgia Site!

Many "older" modelers out there will find this site will bring back some childhood memories; I know it did for me!

Enjoy!

Tom

Reply to
Tom Bower

If anybody is interested, Christian Bryan, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com does enlarged prints of these box art. Nice big glossy prints. Forgot to take a sample pic during our last club meeting but he will be at the IPMS Region 7 RECON in Vancouver, WA 12 June 2004.

JDQ

Reply to
PPT_Ranger

We went through the Sikorsky discussion and thought they were going a little overboard in copyright protection. It seems to me, that reproducing this box art and selling it might just be copyright infringement. Anyone else? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

The post doesn't state whether Christian has purchased the right to reproduce these paintings. Perhaps he has. If not it might cause him trouble. Anyone notice a slackening of Unohoo model kits on E-bay? I've seen several and even contacted one seller asking whether he'd been contacted by the legal beagles. He had not.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak