N scale items for sale

I have updated the file "N scale items for sale" in the "Files" section of the Yahoo "N Scale Yard sale" group with about 1000 N
scale items for sale on it. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NScaleYardSale/ I have removed more sold items (Thank you to everyone, especially my repeat customers!) and added many new ones, including more locomotives. (more coming soon) This includes a large selection of long out of production and rare Micro Trains collectable issues. Almost everything is discounted between 25%-40% off of list price (The MTL collectable issues are discounted from the Armstrong price guide) and except where noted, are all brand new items in original packing that I obtained from a closing hobby shop. (The MTL collectibles came from an estate sale) If you need more details about items, please ask and photos can be taken of anything. I can also email the list directly to those that request it.
List has been updated again as of 9/14/06