N scale items for sale

I have updated the file "N scale items for sale" in the "Files"
section of the Yahoo "N Scale Yard sale" group with about 1000 N
scale items for sale on it.
I have removed more sold
items (Thank you to everyone, especially my repeat customers!) and
added many new ones, including more locomotives. (more coming soon)
This includes a large selection of long out of production and rare
Micro Trains collectable issues. Almost everything is discounted
between 25%-40% off of list price (The MTL collectable issues are
discounted from the Armstrong price guide) and except where noted, are
all brand new items in original packing that I obtained from a closing
hobby shop. (The MTL collectibles came from an estate sale)
If you need more details about items, please ask and photos can be
taken of anything.
I can also email the list directly to those that request it.
Reply to
ARRer
List has been updated again as of 9/14/06
ARRer wrote: