Atlas N Scale Trucks For Sale

List,
I have 500 (New) loose pair of Atlas N Scale Bettendorf trucks
with Accumate couplers for sail. Bags of 10 pair for $10.00 plus
shipping of $4.00 per order. Please contact off of list. Thank you.
John Claudino
Aztec Mfg. Co.
(775) 883 3327
snipped-for-privacy@7sa.net
Reply to
Aztec Mfg. Co.
Should have said
List,
I have 500 (New) loose pair of Atlas N Scale Bettendorf trucks with Accumate couplers for sale Bags of 10 pair for $10.00 plus shipping of $4.00 per order. Please contact off of list. Thank you.