Looking for Kato F3/7 and SD40/45 N Frames.

List,

I am looking to purchase Stock (non machined) N Scale Kato F3/7 and SD40/45 frames for $5.00 per locomotive. Some of you may have converted your locomotives to DCC using after market frames and still have the stock ones laying around gathering dust. Please contact me off of list if you want to sell them. Thank you.

John Claudino Aztec Mfg. Co.

775 883 3327
Reply to
Aztec Mfg. Co.