Kato F-3's N Scale

Other than the ones that come with the train sets, has anyone seen these anywhere yet?

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

"Pacific95" wrote

--------------------- This N scale vendor's website is among the quickest to be updated when new products are available:

Dont Know My Name

Some listed on eBay less than 2 hours ago:

This is definitely NOT a recommendation of this particular seller, only a notice that this new release is in the hands of dealers.

Reply to
Dont Know My Name

The N scale Kato F3's were at M.B. Klein's in Baltimore today.

Scott inBalto

Reply to
AKnieriem

"AKnieriem" wrote

Scott, Did you happen to take note of what their price was?

Am curious if the UP was higher than the others.

Reply to
Dont Know My Name

Well, good. I see anything in Western Pacific paint I get my wallet out. Should be out on the West Coast soon.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

Might also take a look at