Instant roadbed

Hi all Anyone tried using that instant roadbed on top of Woodland Scenics incline foam? How well will it keep the track "glued" down? Rob

Reply to
Rob K

If you're talking about the asphalt-based product by AMI, it will require a substantial amount of pressure to firmly embed the track into the roadbed, and I'm sure your foam won't survive!

Reply to
Frank Eva

Many folks who have used it say not nearly as well as it will keep every piece of lint and sawdust and dead flies and whatever else happens to fall upon it, except ballast.

I must admit I've never used it myself - one feel of a sample at the LHS brought a myriad of problems to mind, most of which I've heard confirmed in the actual experience of others.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Reply to
Rob K