Layout progress on my web site.

If anyone is interested, you can view my new HO layout progress at

at the model railroad page.

I'm using the Woodland Scenics subterrain foam system, including foam roadbed, Pilz Elite code 83 track and turnouts, and Tortoise switch machines. Digitrax DCC will be implemented when I get to that point.

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Edward=A0A.=A0Oates wrote: If anyone is interested, you can view my new HO layout progress at

at the model railroad page.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Nice pike a-building and a co-founder, too? Way to go!

...Bill

Corelane