Website update, info of taking photos of models

Just updated my Model Railway website which now includes a 'Technical Info' section explaining how and with what the superb images are produced for my

website.

Nick

Nick Gurney

Nick=A0Gurney wrote: Just updated my Model Railway website which now includes a 'Technical Info' section explaining how and with what the superb images are produced for my

website. Nick
I've always admired your outstanding photography and this info will be helpful to many. Thanks for keeping us updated and sharing.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill