F-86 Website Update

Hi,

Just updated my website with colour images of F-86Ds at the 1956 USAF Weapons Meet:

Some nice colour schemes, especially those from the FEAF team, which used loaned ConUS-based F-86Ds for the event. As a result these machines bore a mix of FEAF and ADC squadron colours.

Also put on some more F-86D/L sideviews:

I'm now working on F-86E/F sideviews, so please be patient.........

Duncan

Reply to
dunxc

Thanks Duncan, there is different 94th markings that I didn't know of

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEatt.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan