Website updated

If anyone's got a few mins to kill I've just updated my website

you might find something of interest or of use ... but then again you might not, I make no promises. :-)

Feedback always welcome, here, by mail or via the site.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Yep, thanks. Found the measurements (the 'Scales Sizes and measurements - the useful bits'), very useful.

Onya. Mal Oz.

Reply to
Draconus

Cheers Mal, if there's anything else you think should go in there don't hesitate to give me a shout.

(Don't think I was to hard to the French do you?) ;-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

I dont think so, I'm sure some of them have a sense of humour ;-)

Cheers

Reply to
Draconus