Website Moved

After almost 8 years, I finally dumped my Frontiernet account. Earlier I posted my new email address, and now I've got most of the website back up. Part of the reason I moved the site was so that I could have more storage space to post stuff. 10 Mb was just too little, so now I've got a coupla gig.

I know there are a few broken links still, but that's because things have been reorganized. It will all get fixed. If there's something you're looking for that I used to have and you just can't find, slip me an email. Replace the "m" with a "mjlombard" in the email listed in this post.

Matt Lombard

Reply to
matt

I ran into this when trying to view the site.

This control contains an eDrawing2 file. The eDrawing ActiveX control cannot be used from a Netscape browser. Please use Microsoft Internet Explorer to view this model.

Reply to
P.

Thanks Matt! - I have updated all my links with address.

Regards, Scott Baugh, CSWP

Reply to
Scott

Scotty, I'm too lazy to find it - what's your sites URL?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Scott

"P." wrote in news:1104414679.117668.203120 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Right, you were probably trying to view the 3D Instant Website. That message is actually from the SolidWorks server. Anything I create can be viewed in Netscape because I use Netscape to do it.

A decent IE compatible browser is Avant. I tried Firebird, but I prefer Avant.

Thanks for checking.

matt

Reply to
matt

Nice site, Matt.

I noticed the images of your musical instruments. Have you seen this: ? MIDI-driven 3D animation.

For a small fee ($35 a year, I think) you can maintain your own email domain through Yahoo! This also enables you to point your domain to ANY home page, even "free" providers. This allows you to keep the same URL as you change web space providers.

Nice reading list, too.

Reply to
That70sTick

"That70sTick" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Thanks. Wow, that link looks pretty wild. Kind of like a mechanical / computerized "Fantasia", of Disney fame. My favorite of the clips was the Rube Goldberg contraption spitting golfballs at the xylophone. Wouldn't be surprised if our old friend Mike Wilson had a hand in something like this, except I think the instruments might be played by aliens or something.

About the domain, I'm actually doing what you suggest through Yahoo, but the domain name is being reserved for another purpose. The space is being accessed by my current site. If you notice some of the links for larger files are definitely "off site". Also using some space for a local user group site.

Thanks again,

matt

Reply to
matt

Hi Scott. Is it possible to turn off the fancy mousepointer?

th

Reply to
th

Nope programed into the home page. It's gone after that except on my personal page.

When I get a new look I will probably remove it... haven't decided though I like it.

Reply to
Scott

I have to say, I like the pointer too. It's fun to play with.

For what we pay, you should take the time to implement a system setting under Tools/options/... oh wait, I got stuck in flaming ER mode.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hmm, I didn't hear any laughter out of Scott - hope he saw the humor in it - I did! :-)

Oh, I like the cursor.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

LOL :-)

Been in the Office for the last few days and was unable to make it back out here.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott