Text Texture

Hi

I would like to have some "Text texture" in a part face. I couldn't find such textures available in Solidworks. Any body have any idea? Thanks JRat

Reply to
JRat

Watch do you mean by "text texture"?

SEA

Reply to
scota

I mean, some text strings should appear in face of a solid. For example in an existing building model I would like to show some Coulmns tobe cut. For this it will be very easy to identify the column by changing the appearance as well as printing some TEXT textures in that particular face. (Like TO BE CUT..TO BE CUT..)

Thanks., JRat

Reply to
JRat

In a Sketch, go to Tools/Sketch Entities/Text. Enter your text in the text box. (The curves box can be used for orienting your text if you made some pre-existing curves or lines.) You can use the sketch to extrude standing bosses or cut recesses.

Jerry Steiger