Blog and Updated Site

I've had a blog going for a few months, but I haven't mentioned it here because, well, just because. I've got a few posts up which may be worth reading or commenting on. Stories from New Orleans, speculation about operating systems, out-there opinion, and stuff that's entirely off topic. Lots of user group info. You might want to check it out:

Also, I've revamped my Dezignstuff site a bit. I'm no great web programmer, but I've got a bit more detail on the SolidWorks 2007 Bible, including chapter titles for anyone who is interested.

My other site hasn't seen much in terms of updates for a while except for the user group presentations page. If you're into checking out user group presentations, this is the mother lode of powerpoint sites. From the main page go to the User Groups link.

Matt Lombard

Reply to
matt