Quest Blog

http://www.questaerospace.com/pages/qblog.htm
Did I mention this yet?
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector

Do rocket companies need a blog?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector
I thought the same thing until i read it. think of it as a company newsletter.
which would you rather have, estes who never announces when anything will be released, ROL releases that might be pertinent, or a daily weblog telling when the truck shows up with lasercut parts ?
--
Tater
KC9ESF
Jerry Irvine wrote:

I thought this was an interesting idea.
To me, it appears to be a webmaster's blog as opposed to a rocket company blog. Matt asked folks for feedback on the website (primarily through The Rocket Forum, I think) and got not only website design feedback but many questions about Quest's offerings and activities.
So, the blog appears to be a personal log of stuff he's found out regarding what folks are asking... sort of like an inside reporter digging out news. Getting to the blog, though, takes a bit of luck and navigation for those who haven't seen Fred's post.
Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

A link to the blog is on the main page of the Quest website.
A link that just says Qblog might not give people an idea what it is though.
Brian Elfert

Where's the link to the D20 and E40? :)
My comment follows:
Brian Elfert wrote:

Oop! Now I see it. Thanks Brian.
Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1
re: qblog
So, is Dane Boles still a part of Quest?
Is "modelaerospace" a division of Quest or a distributor?
looks 2 me 2 be a distributor...email and ask him......
shockie B)