Re: Saturn V Model Case

you didn't say how tall......
they make some real nice looking glass case gun cabinets.
or you could go the extreeme route and build the launch tower the same scale

--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

Try and contact Andy Waddell at PML. He might have an answer.
I saw a 1/100 S-V and a matching N-1 that Andy built in very nice display cases. They are on either side of the entrance to the "Captain's lounge" on the lower floor of a very fancy restaurant in the north Chicago Suburbs. The name of the restaurant is "Lovell's". The father of the chef/owner is THAT Lovell and a bunch of his Navy, NASA, and movie memorabilia is on display in the place. We spent as much time looking around as we did eating.
Did you pay for your meal with "RARE APOLLO XI DOLLAR COINS FROM THE 1900's" ?
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector
There's a 1/144 scale Launch Umbilical Tower about to be released -- how big is your model???
http://www.launchcomplexmodels.com /
David Erbas-White
tater schuld wrote:

I like to frame mine with the sky. ; )
Seriously, mine sit on a shelf bracketing my 54" flat screen Sony.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /