Quest D Engines

What is happening with the Quest 18 mm. D engines? There has been talk about them for months but they still haven't hit the shelves!
Rocketron
What did Quest tell you when you e-mailed or telephoned them?
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
Fred Shecter wrote:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZshreadvectorQQsorecordsperpageZ25QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1
Yes, that is always a good idea.
Let us know what they tell you.
We can always use up to date and official info.
It's much better than the "info" some of our posters have a tendency to make up.
Thanks!
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector