Quest D Engines

What is happening with the Quest 18 mm. D engines? There has been talk about them for months but they still haven't hit the shelves!

Rocketron

Reply to
watkinsron2003

What did Quest tell you when you e-mailed or telephoned them?

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Fred,

I didn't call or e-mail them. I'll try that and see what they say!

Rocketr> What did Quest tell you when you e-mailed or telephoned them?

watkinsron2003

Yes, that is always a good idea.

Let us know what they tell you.

We can always use up to date and official info.

It's much better than the "info" some of our posters have a tendency to make up.

Thanks!

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Fred Shecter