Re: I got the answer to my initial question

This is what I asked for in this NG.

Most news servers will not post binary attachments to a non-binary newsgroup, so I suspect most folks didn't see your attachements- or more accurately, the attachments you leeched from someone else's site.

I found my answer.

It's wonderful that you learned how to use Google!!

This is my last post to this NG, good bye, so long and thanks for all the > fish.

Tom, here's my parting gift to you- it should help you remember your 'troubles' in rmr

Buh-bye....

My thanks and highest regards to those who provided intelligent answers > here. > Tom the Canuck.

Kevin OClassen NAR 13578 TRA 10569

Reply to
Kevin OClassen