[FA] Quest Starhawks and nichrome wire

I have some Starhawks on eBay at blow-out prices and I will list more nicrhome wire rolls tonight. The nichrome continues to sell VERY fast
with people using "Buy It Now", so I must have it priced too low. Oh well, I'll just have to continue to make people happy. (And it's the "good" nichrome without the rust loving iron).
Check the link for full info.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117