Shuttle Down

It landed just about 5 mins ago out here at Edwards AFB.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
The sonic boom (a double tap) shook our house and set off car alarms all throughout the neighborhood.
Saugus, CA (about 60 miles southwest of Edwards)
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Telescope Buyers FAQ
Now I really wish I had taken that job at Mojave Tower!