Shuttle Down

It landed just about 5 mins ago out here at Edwards AFB.

Reply to
Starlord

The sonic boom (a double tap) shook our house and set off car alarms all throughout the neighborhood.

Saugus, CA (about 60 miles southwest of Edwards)

Reply to
Reece Talley

I also saw the craft going west to east on the last circle of Edwards, glad I live in Rosamond.

Oh BTW, last weeks desert news, the signing of a contract for the designing, building, testing, and operation of "Spaceship II" for passager carrying trips has happened, all to be done at Mojave Spaceport.

Reply to
Starlord

Now I really wish I had taken that job at Mojave Tower!

Reply to
nitram578