Pattern nats blog

I've just come home from the pattern nats in Muncie.

I kept a blog, as best I could, while I was there:

I've got one more big batch of photos to crop and upload to the Photo Albums.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:54:03 -0400, "Martin X. Moleski, SJ" wrote in :

DOH.

Here, I hope, is the URL for said blog:

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

WOW! Lots of info and much hard work - Thanks Martin :-))

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:48:12 -0400, "Ed Forsythe" wrote in :

My pleasure.

It was my first nats.

I had trouble with the wi-fi available on the grounds. If I try this again, I'll take an external antenna with me--and/or borrow or rent a cellular internet card. Trying to get the photos and comments to upload day by day was no fun.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ