CoCo Lama Heli problem

Hello. I have a CoCo Lama, and I'm having trouble trimming it out. No matter what I do I get a yaw to the right. I tried adjusting the gyro but it doesn't seem to have much affect. Even with the trim full left, I still get a right yaw.

Any ideas?

Reply to
gad

It's pretty difficult to diagnose based on an usenet post, but my first guesses would be set-up problem or, if your main rotor rotates counterclockwise, there might be some source of excessive friction. The absolute best advice I can give is to find a field where people are flying helicopters and ask around for some help in trimming yours out. There is nothing like being there to fix a problem.

Ron

Reply to
Ron