Jon Banquer Blog Updated

Updated 12-09-2008

Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath.

Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page.

Added a caveat to: What Is The Best Way To Learn Mastercam.

Added page: Mastercam X3 MU1.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Great, more talk from a certified lunatic about software he can barely use and won't ever be able to afford.

I can already guess how your "update" reads: "Modal modal modal. Modal. Modal modal? Modal! Chaining. Modal. MODAL MODAL! Non modal. MODAL!"

Reply to
Joe788

Updated 12-09-2008

Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath.

Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page.

Added a caveat to: What Is The Best Way To Learn Mastercam.

Added page: Mastercam X3 MU1.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

You forgot,

Copy, Paste, Plagiarize, Parrot, Copy, Paste, Plagiarize, Parrot, Copy, Paste, Plagiarize, Parrot, Copy, Paste, Plagiarize, Parrot.

Reply to
brewertr

jonnie....jonnie...jonnie....ya crazy lil naive boy. now this is gonna hurt your tiny brain but I'm gonna try to make ya think a lil here. if ya feel like your head is gonna explode, go lay down fer a while then come back when ya feel better.

Heres the scenario......... i posted a message in this thread tellin ya ...."I''M ON MY WAY OVER TO YOUR BLOB".....just a few minutes later i post a "message" to you, ON YOUR BLOB, knowin you screen and check everything. Then you, with your lil "chicken chest" all puffed out, come in here and post like ya "busted" me tryin to post to your "blob". Could I have been anymore obvious that it was me????

Did you even notice the name I used on the post liljonnie? "NamaR AvancerB" ...I wuz really hopin you'd get tipped off by noticing the first and last letter of the name... backwards spells "BARN".....ingenious huh? Ya dint catch that????

Even you gotta know that anyone with more than a couple weeks internet experience knows how to check I.P. addresses. Do ya think checkin I.P addresses is a guarded secret that only you know about? Even with your "mental limitations" I hoped you'd figure it was me by checkin that, if ya din't catch the backwards "BARN" spelling in the name. Next time I'll just send a small plane wif a banner to fly around the bridge ya reside under to make it a lil more obvious.

Your one in a million liljonnie.......one in a million... :)

PLEASE....JUST KEEP POSTIN.!!!!!! The fun never ends !!

Your buddy Barn....or is it Namar :)

Reply to
barn_rubble

Barnard Rubble... kicked to the curb where he belongs yet again.

Barnard Rubble joins the likes of James Meyette, Tom Brewer, Joe 788, John Carroll, Pete Logghe, and recently Bottlebob who prove on a constant basis how dumb and stupid they really are.

Only a complete idiot like Barnard Rubble would try the lame crap this idiot has tried for years and gets busted on it over and over again like he did in this thread.

Barnard Rubble has tried to get others to not post comments to my blog.... this has resulted in total failure.

Barnard Rubble has tried to get others not to allow my comments on their blogs... this has resulted in total failure.

Barnard Rubble has tried to get my blog removed... this was successful for a few hours at best.

Barnard Rubble has never contributed jack "s" to alt.machines.cnc or comp.cad.solidworks because he's a complete moron who lacks any advanced machining and no real CADCAM skills.

Barnard Rubble's biggest claim to fame is being quoted by fellow idiots like James Meyette and Matt Lombard.

For over ten years I=92ve shown that Barnard Rubble hasn=92t got clue one and he continues to prove me correct.

When they come as stupid as this moron its not really hard work to show how dumb and stupid they really are on a constant basis. ;>)

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Updated 12-09-2008

Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath.

Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page.

Added a caveat to: What Is The Best Way To Learn Mastercam.

Added page: Mastercam X3 MU1.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

jon_banquer wrote: I'm like a rock, only MUCH dumber!

Reply to
gk

Updated 12-09-2008

Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath.

Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page.

Added a caveat to: What Is The Best Way To Learn Mastercam.

Added page: Mastercam X3 MU1.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

DAMN.....liljonnie.....I'm just one busy dude ain't I ?? Sorry.....I just don't have that much interest in ya to have done all the stuff ya listed but thanks for thinkin that I care that much. I'm touched.

Also, thanks for includin me in the list of names above....I'm honored to be "one of em". You have put me in the company of some of the "greatest minds" in here. Wonder why your name isn't there??......ol....sorry....never mind. LOL

Looks like I got ya to "crack" though, didn't I ?? I got all under your skin and make ya babble like a crazy lil dude. I've always "OWNED YOU"......haven't I liljonnie.?? You just could never hang. Jerkin you around is like shootin clams..... just so damn defenseless.....the clams physically.....you.....mentally. :)

Here are your NEW orders from now on : Since I OWN you, and always have, these are my commands for you from this day forward. Any time I post anything to you.....YOU WILL, AT MY COMMAND, COPY AND PASTE WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN ABOVE AND USE THAT, AND ONLY THAT, TO RESPOND.

Those are your orders from now on and since you have no balls....you WILL DO AS YOU'RE TOLD.!! You WILL start with this post..... GOT IT??? I have just made you my BITCH. NOW....GET BUSY WITH YOUR COPY AND PASTE ORDERS, BITCH !!!!

BTW..... I liked it better when you used to call me Blowhard Stumble.....this Barnard Rubble thing is kinda weak. In the future I may DEMAND that you call me Blowhard Stumble. If I do, you will COMPLY AS ORDERED!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND????

Now.....GET BUSY DOIN WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD TO DO, lil boy !!!! SHOW ME THAT I STILL OWN YOU. YOU HAVE YOUR COPY/PASTE ORDERS !!!!

Barn...aka...B.Stumble

[...]

Dumb & Dumber part VI

Reply to
brewertr

Updated 12-09-2008

Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath.

Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page.

Added a caveat to: What Is The Best Way To Learn Mastercam.

Added page: Mastercam X3 MU1.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Barnard Rubble

Damn....liljonnie....that was too easy. You obey orders very well. You are now officially my BITCH !!

Now.....to check your loyalty, I command you to post the Barnard Rubble spew one more time....right here....right now... DO IT, BITCH, DO IT !!!

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

Updated 12-09-2008

Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath.

Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page.

Added a caveat to: What Is The Best Way To Learn Mastercam.

Added page: Mastercam X3 MU1.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Updated 12-09-2008

Added page: Teaching Surfacing Toolpath.

Split The Mastercam Handbooks Page Into Separate Pages For Volume 1 and 2. Added content for the Volume 2 page.

Added a caveat to: What Is The Best Way To Learn Mastercam.

Added page: Mastercam X3 MU1.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Updated 12-10-08:

Added page: How Does Haas Make This Claim And Get Away With It?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Barnard Rubble... kicked me to the curb where I belong yet again.

Barnard Rubble joins the likes of James Meyette, Tom Brewer, Joe 788, John Carroll, Pete Logghe, and recently Bottlebob who prove on a constant basis how superior they are to me.

Only a complete genius like Barnard Rubble would try to belittle me with his superior knowledge over me and succeed time and time again.

Barnard Rubble has tried to post comments to my blog and I can't "publish" them because it would show how superior he is compared to me.

Barnard Rubble has gotten others to see what an idiot I am and now they won't post comments on my blogs.

Barnard Rubble got my blog removed and I don't know how he did it.

Barnard Rubble has contributed more to alt.machines.cnc and comp.cad.solidworks than me because his skills are far superior to mine.

Barnard Rubble has been quoted by fellow geniuses like James Meyette and Matt Lombard and I'm jealous.

For over ten years I=92ve shown that Barnard Rubble is superior to me everytime I post.

When they come as stupid as me, its not really hard work to show how dumb and stupid I am on a constant basis.

Jon Banquer...aka...Larry Loser

BridgeHermit, Ca

Reply to
barn_rubble