Jon Banquer Blog Exclusive

The Jon Banquer blog has the exclusive on how the Mastercam Handbooks are being improved and who will be adding to the content.

The Jon Banquer blog is the only blog that is devoted to making radical improvements in the help that is available for CADCAM products.

While Gibbscam continues to move backwards in this area by recycling their old poorly written help manuals and selling them, there are some Mastercam users and teachers committed to moving the available Mastercam help manuals and training videos giant steps forward from where they are today... and where they are today is light years ahead of what's available for Gibbscam!

This is yet another process that couldn't be done in this newsgroup or on any of the other available machining or cadcam forums.

Have you read the Jon Banquer blog lately?

Thoughtful comments and suggestions always welcome!

I personally guarantee that comments from ignorant morons and proven liars who have nothing of real substance to add never see the light of day.

My blog is dedicated to cutting through the bullshit that unfortunately fills the CADCAM industry. The typical forum, newsgroup or blog =93fanboy=94 mentality simply doesn=92t exist on the Jon Banquer blog.

If you want total bullshit from a manufacturing idiot suggest you read Matt Lombards blog. If you want the truth and want to know where the CADCAM industry is really heading your best choice is the Jon Banquer blog!

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

It's CAD/CAM Jon.

It's CAD/CAM Jon.

It's CAD/CAM Jon.

Its' Chula Vista Jon, you live in Chula Vista.

Reply to
brewertr

[...]

The Jon Banquer

[ I feel the issues raised will be fixed and will not hinder my implementation of SolidWorks / CamWorks for my clients because the benefits of SolidWorks 2007 far out weight the problems in the applications I have in mind for SolidWorks 2007 and CAMWorks 2007. I have no doubt that SolidWorks 2007 will frustrate you but I also think you will love the new tools.

Seamless, Unified, Hybrid is all relative. How seamless? How unified? To what level is it seamless? What we have in SolidWorks 2007 is good enough for me to feel comfortable labeling SolidWorks 2007 seamless, unified and hybrid.

The tools in SolidWorks 2007 show how much easier NURBS can be made to work with.

I'm not afraid of change. IMO most people are afraid of change and to admit when they have changed direction. I'm glad SolidWorks Corp. has finally produced a product that both my clients and I can use.

Even if he is removed the FACT is that SolidWorks has won the market. I have never even seen a seat of Inventor in Phoenix, Arizona. SolidWorks owns the market here. Shops that use to use high end solutions like UG exclusively have now started adding seats of SolidWorks.

Hope you try and make the move to SolidWorks 2007 soon.

] -Jon Banquer- September 30, 2006

[ Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit ]- Jon Banquer - May 21, 2006
Reply to
brewertr