Should The Jon Banquer Blog Add Machining Tips?

I have several three ring binders filled with machining notes I've made and collected over the years. Should I post them to my blog?

Are others interested in adding to the collection?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Please do. You're my only source for any and all cad/cam, machining, information. You're my hero and like everyone else...... I hang on every word you say. Even though I haven't taken the time to look at your 5th or 6th blog....or whatever one the latest is, I'm sure all the information you post is nothing short of priceless.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA........Sorry jonnie.......I thought I could say that without laughing. Please keep posting your lil blog things and as soon as I have some spare time I'll take a look.....well....maybe not so much.

You're one funny lil dude. I'm just glad you don't see it. Therein lies the real fun for the rest of us. :)

YourPal Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

[...]

How, When and Where did you evaluate Synchronous Technology?

What program/s with Synchronous Technology did you evaluate?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

I have several three ring binders filled with machining notes I've made and collected over the years. Should I post them to my blog?

Are others interested in adding to the collection?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

the info is true, someone somewhere may benefit.

Reply to
mark

Nah. Screw the blog. No one reads it. Post them here.

Sure you bet! #1: Green side up.

Keep up the good work!!!!

Reply to
banquerites rule

have several three ring binders filled with machining notes I've

Mark,

If the information is not true or you don't agree or you have a better way are you committed to making the time to correct it?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Even when jb responds "normally" to a "noncombatant", he sounds like a whackjob. WTF did he just say????? Some here have claimed to have talked to or even met jb. I would like to be a fly on that wall. Does everyone who meets him have the urge to beat his ass, like the guy at Westec?

Reply to
Proctologically Violated®©

[ Suggestions For CAM Book and CAM Video Authors

This page will feature suggestions on what needs to be covered that currently isn't be taught by most CAM book and video authors. ]

-The Jon Bandqueer Blog- 6/16/2008

Reply to
brewertr

I'm goin with this:

I have several three ring binders filled with machining notes I've made and collected over the years but don't understand how to apply in the real world. Should I post them to my girly lil blog?

Are others interested in adding to the collection to help me understand?

lil jonnie Banqueer UnderDaBridge, CA

Maybe not exact but I think I'm close. :) Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

"Proctologically Violated®©" wrote in message news:48567c8e$0$4997$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...

Reply to
mark

Not someone.... you. I asked you to make a commitment when I posted:

"Mark,

If the information is not true or you don't agree or you have a better way are you committed to making the time to correct it?"

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

hey jb, if you actually got 'em, post 'em.

Reply to
Michael

Yea....Right. Looks like no one is interested. I wonder why?

You're a legend in your own mind lil jonnie. ......and damn entertaining. :)

"Hire the insane.....they're fun to watch". Should be a plaque on your toolbox saying that.

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble