Should The Jon Banquer Blog Add Machining Tips?

jon_banquer wrote:

Oh, I get it, there's really nobody behind the curtain, it's just a bot autoresponder.... lol.
Jon (the other one)
I have several three ring binders filled with machining notes I've made and collected over the years. Should I post them to my blog?
Are others interested in adding to the collection?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /

IMO, any information relevant to the overall subject can't hurt. As long as the info is true, someone somewhere may benefit.

Mark,
If the information is not true or you don't agree or you have a better way are you committed to making the time to correct it?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com /

Even when jb responds "normally" to a "noncombatant", he sounds like a whackjob. WTF did he just say????? Some here have claimed to have talked to or even met jb. I would like to be a fly on that wall. Does everyone who meets him have the urge to beat his ass, like the guy at Westec?
--
------
message

Not someone.... you. I asked you to make a commitment when I posted:
"Mark,
If the information is not true or you don't agree or you have a better way are you committed to making the time to correct it?"
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /

Mark,
How about if I post a few of my machining tips and you tell me if they are helpful to you and/or if you had thought of them before? Otherwise, based on this thread, I see very little reason to start putting them on my blog.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /

Kind of embarrasing for you aren't they?
When will we have the bonfire to put your drivel out of our misery? Collecting everthing you know into one spot should be considered a community service, we can torch it all at once.

Post 'em, it won't cost you anything except for your time. But there are a lot more people with opinions than just me. Don't put too much stock into the opinions of just a few folks.

This weekend I'll post a few and solicit your comments.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /

NIce Beggin.....you're funny.
Barn

Awesome! More jokes to read. Keep them coming...

Ok, you're an idiot.

This weekend I'll post a few and solicit your comments.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /

Please say it ain't so !! No "ThreeRingBinders" on your lil blog? How can I go on? OH THE HUMANITY !!!!!!!!!!!!
CrushedBarn

Psssssst....Hey.... jonnie. Sorry that no one has shown any real interest in your lil machining tips but I just wanted to let you know that your "transparency" is showin. Not that you're all that "transparent" or anything....well....yea ya are but as long as you don't see it, it doesn't matter.
Snap out of jonnie..... its startin to look a lot like you're BEGGING someone....anyone.....to ask you to post these plagarized machining tips that no one really cares about. As your best bud, I just wanted to let ya know that we can all see through you. Just bein helpful. NOW STOP BEGGIN !!!
YourPal Barn

Nah. Screw the blog. No one reads it. Post them here.

Sure you bet! #1: Green side up.
Keep up the good work!!!!
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:05:04 -0400, "Proctologically Violated"

[ Suggestions For CAM Book and CAM Video Authors
This page will feature suggestions on what needs to be covered that currently isn't be taught by most CAM book and video authors. ]
-The Jon Bandqueer Blog- 6/16/2008

I'm goin with this:
I have several three ring binders filled with machining notes I've made and collected over the years but don't understand how to apply in the real world. Should I post them to my girly lil blog?
Are others interested in adding to the collection to help me understand?
lil jonnie Banqueer UnderDaBridge, CA http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /
Maybe not exact but I think I'm close. :) Barn