New Page Added To The Jon Banquer Blog

The new page is:
Why You Should Know And Care What Techsoft 3D HOOPS Is
The Jon Banquer blog is the only blog dedicated to cutting through the
bullshit that unfortunately fills the CADCAM industry. You you can count on the FACT that I tell it like it is. The typical forum, newsgroup or blog "Fanboy" mentality simply doesn't exist on the Jon Banquer blog.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

So you're not a Siemens Synchronous Technology "Fanboi"?? Don't you have 3 blogs dedicated almost solely to press releases and videos about the software? (That you've never used.)
You are the definition of the phrase "Fanboi"
From Wikipedia:
"Fanboy (sometimes spelled fanboi) is a term used to describe an individual who is devoted to a single subject in a fanatical manner, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession.
Stereotypical fanboys are attributed with a devotion to the creators and principles behind a work with which they are currently enthralled. Fanboys are noted for a very emotional attachment to their chosen subject. They will readily engage in debates about their chosen subject."
The new page is:
Why You Should Know And Care What Techsoft 3D HOOPS Is
The Jon Banquer blog is the only blog dedicated to cutting through the bullshit that unfortunately fills the CADCAM industry. You you can count on the FACT that I tell it like it is. The typical forum, newsgroup or blog "Fanboy" mentality simply doesn't exist on the Jon Banquer blog.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Jon, I've got a legitimate question for you:
In your opinion, is it better to be viewed by your peers as-

#2 it is.
The new page is:
Why You Should Know And Care What Techsoft 3D HOOPS Is
The Jon Banquer blog is the only blog dedicated to cutting through the bullshit that unfortunately fills the CADCAM industry. You you can count on the FACT that I tell it like it is. The typical forum, newsgroup or blog "Fanboy" mentality simply doesn't exist on the Jon Banquer blog.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:58:29 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Yes Joe, Jon is full of #2
The new page is:
Why You Should Know And Care What Techsoft 3D HOOPS Is
The Jon Banquer blog is the only blog dedicated to cutting through the bullshit that unfortunately fills the CADCAM industry. You you can count on the FACT that I tell it like it is. The typical forum, newsgroup or blog "Fanboy" mentality simply doesn't exist on the Jon Banquer blog.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Never used! SHIT MAN he has never even seen a live demo!
All Jon has seen is well rehearsed and edited demo videos, glossy advertisements with the old marketing ploy NEW BUZZWORDS....LOL
Tom