How Will Siemens Competitors React To Synchronous Technology?

The Jon Banquer Blog Updated!
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Jon, I absolutely love the quote at the top of your blog: "The typical forum, newsgroup or blog "Fanboy" mentality simply doesn't exist here."
You DO realize you've got 15 topics on the front page of comp.cad.solidworks, ALL about a piece of software you've never laid hands on, but still claim to be the greatest thing ever?
You truly are the definition of a "Fanboi." (The only difference is, other "Fanbois" actually have experience with the topic they're talking about).
The Jon Banquer Blog Updated!
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
The Jon Banquer Blog Updated!
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Fri, 23 May 2008 10:58:46 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
Tattoo's from my eldest Niece & Nephew, monkey from brother-in-law & quick search youtube.
Tom
The Jon Banquer Blog Updated!
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA