Mastercam X4

I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

What about the mastercam ver9.1 page without solids?

Reply to
vinny

"This isn't the place for intelligent questions and debate. Suggest you post your comments to the Jon Banquer blob like many others have.....Jon Banquer"

Vinny.....Please honor jonnies request above and post any comments on his blob. We've finally got him to stop talking on here and we don't want to ruin that.

Thanks for understanding Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble