Mastercam X4 Level Manager

Mastercam's Level Manager has lots of room for improvement (see the Jon Banquer blog or the e-Mastercam Enhancements forum for what I have suggested.) I hope the Level Manager is now a part of the Operation Manager and has it's own tab in Mastercam X4. I hope you can assign color to a Level in Mastercam X4. I how you can "freeze" and "thaw" Levels in X4.

I=92m not sure why it took so long to redo the Mastercam Level Manager. This should have been redone in Mastercam X!

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer