Mastercam X4 Level Manager

Mastercam's Level Manager has lots of room for improvement (see the Jon Banquer blog or the e-Mastercam Enhancements forum for what I have
suggested.) I hope the Level Manager is now a part of the Operation Manager and has it's own tab in Mastercam X4. I hope you can assign color to a Level in Mastercam X4. I how you can "freeze" and "thaw" Levels in X4.
Im not sure why it took so long to redo the Mastercam Level Manager. This should have been redone in Mastercam X!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://www.jonbanquer.blogspot.com /