After All These Years Mastercam Solid Verify Is Still Unable To Do The Job Quickly!

I frequently use Contour / Ramp to do holes using a 5 percent ramp in Mastercam. It takes forever to Solid Verify a hole in Mastercam X3
done this way. I decided to try the same thing in another product that uses the same component (MachineWorks).
The other product had no problem with speed!
Mastercam's implementation of MachineWorks still sucks and Mastercam Solid Verify is still way too slow compared to other products.