Excel loses its formulas after verify

Are the formulas, that I make in Excel for my family tables, supposed to vanish after I verify?

Todd

Reply to
T Bennett

Are you running Excel's internal verify with 'File>Update Pro/e' before running Verify? Looks like this is where the two programs communicate about what're good, acceptable values, formulas, etc. In Pro/e, Verify simply regens each instance to see if the values are doable, then inserts overwrite comments when it comes across a value, parameter, relationship, etc that crashes. Before Verify messes with your Excel table, you'd like Excel to check the work.

Reply to
David Janes

Todd, I'm using WF2 and I've had issues with this happening, bu randomly

What I've been doing is before I "Update to Pro-E" I do a save as o

copy the contents to another Excel file as a backup

I've been have problems where the Excel information would show up i

the Family Table once the informations sent back to Blo-e

We are using WF2 M090, I know that there was a TAN on this, but it wa

supposedly fixed in M090. But, you can't prove it by me

Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28

Good to know.