Mastercam X4

I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

What about the mastercam ver9.1 page without solids?

Reply to
vinny

Stay with V9.1 and the CIMCO HSM package for now and keep waiting. I doubt X4 will offer any compelling reason for your shop to upgrade.

Mastercam solids has seen no real improvement in X2 or X3 and I doubt they will in X4.

If SolidCAM, HSMWorks, Hypermill, DP Esprit, etc. keep their foot on the gas Mastercam is going to be in much deeper shit than they already are very shortly.

Find a way to read Mastercam X3 MU1 files so I can send you some of the surfacing toolpath stuff I'm doing and you can comment on it. I'm sure you could offer some suggestions for stuff I could be doing better.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

"This isn't the place for intelligent questions and debate. Suggest you post your comments to the Jon Banquer blob like many others have.....Jon Banquer"

Vinny.....Please honor jonnies request above and post any comments on his blob. We've finally got him to stop talking on here and we don't want to ruin that.

Thanks for understanding Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

If having the most installed seats of CAM software worldwide means being in "deep shit", I'd hate to see the way you describe your own life.

Reply to
Joe788

Shallow piss.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I think that Jon is in shit up to the soles of his feet. Doesn't sound too bad. Granted, he went in head first.

Reply to
Half-nutz

I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

AKA: highly enriched weapons grade stupidity.

Reply to
brewertr

I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Maybe someone should notify the EPA and Homeland Security. Wouldn't want that to spill within our own borders, now would we?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Interesting.....if they dropped a smart bomb on banquer's dumb blob would it explode or would they cancel each other out?

May be best to drop two smart bombs just to make sure.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Wait....I see a win, win here somewhere.......!

1) They could scoop up all the stupidity on Banquer's blob, drop that stupid bomb on North Korea sending them back into the stone age. 2) They could scoop up Banquer himself, drop him in an Iranian prototype shop instantly putting their nuclear plans 50+ years behind schedule.
Reply to
brewertr

The reason Jonnie Bonkers has to use multiple personalities, is because ther is no other way to pack that much craziness into just one.

Reply to
Half-nutz

I think you're on to something, no ONE person could be that stupid.

Maybe a cloning experiment gone horribly wrong. They mixed up the tissue samples, accidentally destroying the normal tissue and processing the abnormal ones.

-- Tom

brewertr

I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Uh Oh! Another banqueer dumb bomb watch out for collateral damage.

Reply to
brewertr