Mastercam X4

I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.
See the Jon Banquer blog.

What about the mastercam ver9.1 page without solids?

Stay with V9.1 and the CIMCO HSM package for now and keep waiting. I doubt X4 will offer any compelling reason for your shop to upgrade.
Mastercam solids has seen no real improvement in X2 or X3 and I doubt they will in X4.
If SolidCAM, HSMWorks, Hypermill, DP Esprit, etc. keep their foot on the gas Mastercam is going to be in much deeper shit than they already are very shortly.
Find a way to read Mastercam X3 MU1 files so I can send you some of the surfacing toolpath stuff I'm doing and you can comment on it. I'm sure you could offer some suggestions for stuff I could be doing better.

"This isn't the place for intelligent questions and debate. Suggest you post your comments to the Jon Banquer blob like many others have.....Jon Banquer"
Vinny.....Please honor jonnies request above and post any comments on his blob. We've finally got him to stop talking on here and we don't want to ruin that.
Thanks for understanding Barn

If having the most installed seats of CAM software worldwide means being in "deep shit", I'd hate to see the way you describe your own life.

Shallow piss.
JC

I think that Jon is in shit up to the soles of his feet. Doesn't sound too bad. Granted, he went in head first.
I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.
See the Jon Banquer blog.
I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.
See the Jon Banquer blog.
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:38:07 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
AKA: highly enriched weapons grade stupidity.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Maybe someone should notify the EPA and Homeland Security. Wouldn't want that to spill within our own borders, now would we?
Jon
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:53:48 -0800, Jon Anderson

Interesting.....if they dropped a smart bomb on banquer's dumb blob would it explode or would they cancel each other out?
May be best to drop two smart bombs just to make sure.
Tom
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:53:48 -0800, Jon Anderson

Wait....I see a win, win here somewhere.......!
1) They could scoop up all the stupidity on Banquer's blob, drop that stupid bomb on North Korea sending them back into the stone age.
2) They could scoop up Banquer himself, drop him in an Iranian prototype shop instantly putting their nuclear plans 50+ years behind schedule.
On Jan 13, 10:49am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The reason Jonnie Bonkers has to use multiple personalities, is because ther is no other way to pack that much craziness into just one.
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:53:16 -0800 (PST), Half-nutz

I think you're on to something, no ONE person could be that stupid.
Maybe a cloning experiment gone horribly wrong. They mixed up the tissue samples, accidentally destroying the normal tissue and processing the abnormal ones.
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz

HAHA!!
I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.
See the Jon Banquer blog.
I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.
See the Jon Banquer blog.
I've updated the Mastercam X4 page.
See the Jon Banquer blog.
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:36:26 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
Uh Oh! Another banqueer dumb bomb watch out for collateral damage.