Mastercam X3 MU1 Can't Handle Drilling Holes...

Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Mastercam X3 MU1 Can't Handle Drilling Holes... yet another Jon Banquer Blog exclusive!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Hey Jon, who proof reads your stuff before you post it to your blob?..............fire 'em......any 12 year old could do a better job.
Reply to
brewertr
I can't count how many millions of holes I've drilled with Mastercam. Not a surprise that you're having such tremendous difficulties though. You spent years trying to figure out how to select a chain.
Reply to
Joe788
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Mastercam X3 MU1 Can't Handle Drilling Holes... yet another Jon Banquer Blog exclusive!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Yet another Jon Banquer complaint, plagiarized from valid users on the emastercam board.
Why aren't you over there posting 20-30 questions a day, "bill"?
Reply to
Joe788
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Hey Wacko.....If you're havin truble drillin holes in Mastercam....email me and I'll give ya some tips. I don't seem to have any of the problems you have with Mastercam....I wonder why you have so much truble with something as simple and basic as drillin holes.
Maybe ya just don't have a clue what the hell you're doin. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH....... AMATEUR !!!!!
If ya can't figure out how to drill holes....maybe ya oughta just go back to pushin a broom ya frickin bonehead !!!!
BUWHAAAAAAAHAAAA.....DAMN DUDE .....could you be any more of a retard???
Thanks for the laugh....ya dumass YourPal..Barn
Reply to
barn_rubble
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Remember, you're talking to the same guy who claimed it was IMPOSSIBLE to spike his blog hit count (even though it's obvious that's what he's been doing). How long did it take for your blog to have more hits than Jon's? 4 days?
Reply to
Joe788
Yea......that one shut him up pretty quick. His posts sure are a lotta fun to read though. He gets proven wrong over and over and over but it never clicks in that lil brain of his just how clueless he is. He's in his own little world. He's an original.......an original nut. :)
Barn
Reply to
barn_rubble
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Can your CADCAM system pass the Jon Banquer hole test?
Mastercam X3 MU1 sure can't!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Reply to
jon_banquer
Hole test ?
care to explain again in plain English ?
Martin
j> Read the Jon Banquer Blog and find out why!
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn