Opportunity fot UG Guru

Hi, If you think you are qualified to teach UG in an on-site environment, and you are within commuting distance of Fall River, MA, please email me off ng:
rob us t us [AT} ne wsgu y (dot] c om
remove all spaces & make the stuff in parenthesis or brackets into what you think it should be. -plh
Note: Anyone who answers this message on the ng will be immediately disqualified!
--
Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET??