It's Time For A Change

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Joe788

Looks like it should come with its own Umpa-Lumpa.

Reply to
brewertr

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

jon_banquer wrote in news:058dc2d6-0fa8-4533-b10e- snipped-for-privacy@j39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Wow. That thing is chock full of bad design features. That's what happens when you have a singular focus.

Reply to
D Murphy

Come on Dan. Jon read a press release that says it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, Brimming with "high tech" features like "double wishbone" suspension! If the press release says that's the way it is, THAT IS THE WAY IT IS.

Reply to
Joe788

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com

Reply to
jon_banquer

Been following that company for a couple years now. Looks fun to drive. My goal is to buy a plug-in someday. I'd have hoped it would have been sooner.

-- Bill

Reply to
Bill

At least SOMEONE is trying. Lets compare that to the Albatross known as the Chevy Volt. A $40,000 car to save on gas.

The only plug-in that will survive in a mass market will have to be cheap. $10,000 to $15,000 max. Till that time the Toyota Corolla will still be the dollar for reliable miles (with comfort) winner in my book.

-- Bill

Reply to
Bill

Perhaps Haas needs to start making cars.