It's Time For A Change

http://www.aptera.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA www.jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

http://www.hightechscience.org/Sparrow_for_Goldmember_1b.JPG

Looks like it should come with its own Umpa-Lumpa.
http://www.aptera.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA www.jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

Wow. That thing is chock full of bad design features. That's what happens when you have a singular focus.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

Come on Dan. Jon read a press release that says it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, Brimming with "high tech" features like "double wishbone" suspension! If the press release says that's the way it is, THAT IS THE WAY IT IS.
D Murphy wrote:

At least SOMEONE is trying. Lets compare that to the Albatross known as the Chevy Volt. A $40,000 car to save on gas.
The only plug-in that will survive in a mass market will have to be cheap. $10,000 to $15,000 max. Till that time the Toyota Corolla will still be the dollar for reliable miles (with comfort) winner in my book.
-- Bill

Perhaps Haas needs to start making cars.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id &article_idv51
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id &article_idv51
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com
jon_banquer wrote:

Been following that company for a couple years now. Looks fun to drive. My goal is to buy a plug-in someday. I'd have hoped it would have been sooner.
-- Bill