Fadal building in Chatsworth is for lease...

Drove home from the gym this week and noticed the big "For lease" sign on the Fadal facility here. They were there a long time. Also talking to
a tool salesman - mentioned that Haas is slashing prices 30% on machines... Wow!

Haas prices on eBay are still way, way too high.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://www.jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:24:01 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

They will ALL be going down shortly.
Watch
Gunner

I'm watching and waiting on the sidelines ready to go when it happens with Haas machines.
It's already happened on machinist hand tools.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://www.jonbanquer.blogspot.com /

Watching prices on ebay has absolutely no bearing on what the other used dealers are doing. People are letting stuff go dirt cheap, but you actually have to work at it, instead of just watching on the internet. (Not unlike your life long struggle with nonexistent "problems" in CADCAM).
Joe788 wrote:

The other side of the negativity is rarely viewed in here but outstanding opportunity is always there for innovators. Nobody ever did the "same old same old" and progressed.
I would rather press on and seek out what the masses whiffed on. Michael
--

Michael Gailey
3D Laser Scanning, Digital Object Reproduction

I suspect they will be holding back on the g-codes, tho, tryna make it up on the back end.
g2, but no g3; g41, but no g42; oh, oh, way-extra for g80, g69, g40, m9 -- you can get in, butcha cain't get out....
Haas ain't no foo'.
--

Mr. PV'd

On Apr 10, 7:13am, "Proctologically Violated "

Just negotiate with them. In this economic climate, nearly everything is negotiatable, especially something like g codes.

Pretty sure this is known as "deflation"