$3 gas is here!

well $3+ gas has reached Lexington,Ky. How about you?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Don't know what you're complaining about... We've had it for quite some time...

David Erbas-White (southern California)

P.S. While on vacation in Arizona/Utah, many spots were in the $3.50 range.

Reply to
David Erbas-White

So you're complaining about the cost of gas while the rest of us are dealing with a natural disaster of unmatched proportions. People are dead, most have lost everything and many of us are still waiting to hear if our relatives are even alive.

How big a problem is your budget compared to this you self important

*******?

Dave

Reply to
David Bacque

Humm, I just saw it at 5.85 in parts and very displaced people are really worried about getting water let alone gas.

Please watch the news and see the people problem that is underway.

Reply to
AlMax

DITTO!!!

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

"David Bacque" wrote in news:0lqRe.39$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:

Just WHERE did you read that he was "complaining"??

Can't a person -comment- on or note something without making any complaints or judgements?

Reply to
Jim Yanik

david: I'm not sure how my annoucement that gas has hit $3 got turned around by you to have anything to do with the hurricane disaster..but I for you if you have relatives in harms way; but don't take out your frustration out on me and call me names you asshole, just cause you need or want some body to vent on.

terry dean

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I wish everyone there the best. Our thoughts are with you.

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yeah. Nobody should have to face gas prices like that.

- Rick "What?" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

I don't.

I wish the majority of folks there the best. My thoughts are with you, and I hope some of my dollars will be soon.

As for the looters, they should fry in hell...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

I've heard there's an amateur radio website where you can ask for assistance to locate folks. Didn't quite hear the name, but I'm sure you could search to find it.

David Erbas-White

Chad L. Ellis wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Sorry to hear that Chad. I found my last relative today but still have friends missing.

God be with you and your family.

Dave

Reply to
David Bacque

Do you know WHY the price jumped to over 3 bucks a gal over night???

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

shockwaveriderz wrote:

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

It is possible for some people to think of more than one thing at a time. We're all sorry for the disaster, but everyone also has their own life to lead.

Reply to
David

$3.31 nearest my office (was $2.79 when I got to work) and by my house. A bit of driving got me down to $3.09.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I'd start with the ARRL which is probably arrl.org

[been a Ham for almost 30 years, never joined anything]
Reply to
Bob Kaplow

the notorious t-e-d wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Gee,why don't you enlighten us? You must have some insider information to KNOW just why prices rose?

If you read what he posted,all he asked is what other areas have for prices,nothing more.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Turn on the news. Actually saw a oil rig break loose because of Katrina and run into a bridge. All oil lines coming from that region have been shut down.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

That's right, shockie the doom and gloom troll supreme, marvels on the wonder of gas prices passing over 3 bones a gallon when thousands are presumed missing/dead because of Katrina which has shut down all the oil rigs and oil lines in the gulf region.

Yvonne, Erika and Natashia, we're all pulling for you.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d