Big News at BRS Hobbies...

We've had several requests from customers for launch pad kits. We always try to satisfy our customer's needs, so BRS Hobbies is proud to
announce that we are now carrying the TLP line of mid-powered rocket kits. Since we were able to get such a good deal on this order of kits, we will be passing the savings on to you! We always do our best to give you honest and fair pricing at BRS Hobbies.
Start saving today at www.BRSHobbies.com
Best Regards, Brian