New Basing Kits

Dark Tower Hobbies announces an exciting new name for their online store!

We have changed our name to spectrehobbies.com come check out the new site and the new products as well as upgraded basing kits.

You have spoken and we have listened!

Thanks to you, our customers, Spectre Hobbies is proud to announce their newly revised Master Class Scenery and Basing Kit.

We?ve added some awesome new items to our Master Class Kits to make them more practical for you to use.

You suggested and we?ve added:

a small flexible mixing cup smaller stir sticks shrubs unpainted resin stumps.

Our goal is to make sure that we offer what you want and need to make the best scenery and bases at the best price.

Check us out online for a detailed list of all the items available in our updated basing and scenery kits.

We appreciate all your support.

Reply to
spectrehobbies via ModelGeeks.com

Link us to images! Link us to images!