[FFSMC] Scan of kits instructions

Hi all,
I'm sending online a new service on my website : Often we have problems with our instruction sheets, Lost or in bad condition, when they do not
directly miss in boxes.
If you want to send me good quality scans of the instructions of the kits which you build up, I shall put them in downloading on the FFSMC.
Regards
--
Chris

you have that much storage? cool, i be scanning today.
e avait soumis l'ide :

No problem for the storage, don't be afraid, you can scan your collection ;)
--
Chris

'k.