Rockethead Rockets has added New building components

Rockethead Rockets has added new building products to our line of products. We have added 17" Body tubes. These body tubes are Kraft/Glassine with white outer wrap. We have also added Motor tubes for 13mm,18mm and 24mm inn the standard lengths and a long 24mm for the Estes E motors.

With in the next 3 weeks we are adding some thick wound paper centering rings. These have been ordered and should be here in a couple weeks.

We still have in stock 34" body tubes, Rockethead Rockets Mylar parachutes, Rockethead Rockets kits, The Squirrel Works kits, Art Applewhite kits and Underdogs Rockets Crayon Rockets.

If you would like to place a order or find out more information on any of our products go to

Thank you Tom Priest

Reply to
Tom Priest

How thick are these & what do they weigh? I know a little dog that might enjoy a ride in one of these.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I believe 17" is the length, not the diameter. I got excited when I saw these a few weeks ago, but I wanted 17" diamter, not length. These are small diameter tubes for model rockets.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

He needs to be talking about girth - not length.

Reply to
Phil Stein