FlisKits ADV: New Components announced

FlisKits is proud to announce several new products!

FlisKits today announced 6 new engine mount kits, ALL of them for Cluster configurations! These engine mount kits include:

- Dual 13mm in a BT55

- Dual 18mm in a BT-60

- Dual 18mm in a BT-70 (with the motors spaced apart for Gemini Titan sport scale)

- Triple 24mm in a BT-70 using a tube sleeve

- Triple 24mm in a BT70 using centering rings

- FIVE engine cluster (one 24mm surrounded by four 13mm) in a BT70

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition to this exciting announcement, FlisKits has also added the follow items to round out their large and growing parts offering:

- BT-20-18 (18" long version of this most popular tube)

- CRF-50-55 Centering ring to center a BT50 in a BT55

- CRF-50-70 Centering ring to center a BT50 in a BT70

- NCB-50X parabolic nose cone for the BT50

- NCB-60DW, the Deuce nose cone is now OFF hold!

- FSB-1-3-6, 1/32" balsa fin stock in 3" X 6" sizes, 6 to a pack!

It is with great excitement that we make these new announcements so soon after the two kit announcements for the Tres and the Long OverDue.

Details can be found on our home page at:

Jim

Reply to
jflis (FlisKits)