ADV: FlisKits: 4 new kits announced!

FlisKits is proud to announce the immediate release of our 4 newest kits!

The Decaffeinator, a 24mm rear ejection model made almost entirely of

16 oz foam coffee cups, the Decaffeinator weighs only 6.1 oz fully assembled and performs wonderfully on C11 and D12 motors. $12.95 (Also available are replacement cups)

The Tri-Glide, a 18mm model that carries 3 foam gliders. Used as fins during boost, the gliders detach at ejection and glide back as the mother ship returns via parachute. $16.95 (Also available are replacement gliders)

The PayLord, a three 18mm cluster payload bird with a 9+ cubic inch clear payload section suitable for egg lofting. $25.95

The StarLoad, a three 24mm cluster payload bird with a 22+ cubic inch clear payload section suitable for dual egg lofting and a host of electronic payloads. $34.95

All kits are available and in stock now!

For more details, please visit our announcement page at:

jim

Reply to
jflis

If I bash these together, will I get a Dennis Bishop? Free membership in the SIAR?

Doug Owner of a Tres in the bag but looking for bash ideas...

Reply to
Doug Sams

Only the last two need to be bashed together. And Hay, sure SIAR is still open.

Even if SIARHQ was almost flooded out and having to rebuild computers and dry out printers.

Reply to
Starlord

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Cool Kits Jim !

Reply to
ArtU

Thank you much, Art :)

They seem to be doing very well. I think the Tri-Glide and Decaffeinator are different enough to attract attention and the payloader kits are just good general workhorse models.

More fun things coming out next week and 2 weeks after too :)

jim

Reply to
jflis