Mega Saturday Rocket Sale FYI:

Commonwealth Displays ONE DAY rocket sale. WWW.COMMONWEALTH.NET/SALE/ for details.
Due to the number of questions we have about our sale we have
decided to TRY and get to the store EARLY, (before noon).
So if you call and we answer before noon the sale is on! And you can order early.
PLEASE see the web address above for additional details.
Steve @cdi