Wheel of a deal

Hi all B&O caboose lovers,

For a limited time we are putting our brand new, just released, seriously awesome I-17 and I-17/I-17a kits on sale for the remainder of August.

Original price is 55.00/kit, we have them now at 45.00/kit or two for

85.00 plus shipping (6.00/kit, 8.00 for 2 kits). Additional kits please e-mail for additional bargains.

We have in our inventory a number of PMHK13, I-17 caboose kit (original built with wood windows) and over 100 PMHK15, the I-17/I-17a combined kit that can make either the I-17 or the I-17a.

All the above kits are resin cast and come with decals, trucks, interiors and some real cool etchings with additional superdetailing instructions. They even have stimsonite reflectors!

See

for the build.

We must move these kits so hurry before the price goes back up!

We are setup for PayPal and can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@pacificmountain.ca for orders. Just e-mail us your order, we'll put through a PayPal request to your e-mail address, you pay for the order through PayPal using your credit card, and as soon as we see the payment, we will ship.

We also take Bank Money orders, International Postal Money orders or personal checks. Please allow 4 weeks clearance on personal checks before shipping.

Thanks all!

Allan Grayson Pacific Mountain Scale Shops Box 28 Bruno, SK, Canada S0K 0S0

Reply to
Allan

And the scale is?

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

It wasn't real obvious on their web site, but on their news page the said the I-17/I-17a model is HO scale.

I assume the prices listed are Canadian dollars, not US dollars.

Reply to
Ken Rice

Sorry, HO scale.

Thanks